Monday, February 19, 2018

Care Bear cape for big sister Anastasia.

Anastasia is 3 years old, I sent her pictures of fabric options.  She chose care bears with rainbows for her dress up cape.  This little cape is reversible and fastens with velcro (hook and loop tape).
This is a child size 4. 

 This turquoise green fabric is polyester.
The pattern is Simplicity 2571
I modified the pattern to be reversible, the  cape in this pattern is not lined.  It was sewn with a Husqvarna Sapphire 930 sewing machine.  The top stitching was done with decorative tiny stars.
 
 front and back views
Care bear print views.
I do hope Anastasia likes her new cape.
Happy stitching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments give me quite a thrill. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and please have a super duper day! Unfortunately, anonymous comments are no longer allowed, there was just way too much spam.