Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Appliqué owl fun

My love affair continues accuquilt go cutter dies and embroidery software.  This week is all about owls, cut from flannel scraps then appliquéd on  denim squares.  Eventually it will be a quilt.
 Each one has its own personality. 
 Flower power owl.
 Hearts say "I love you"
 Wearing a little red bow. 
 Dog print body.
 Weird eye balls. 
Yellow version of flower power.
I did not realize before I appliquéd the body in place that my green owl had a faded fold line right across the tummy. Now it is hidden by mini thistle flowers.
Note to self:  when embroidering owl feet on dark denim use light coloured threads. 
Happy stitching all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments give me quite a thrill. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and please have a super duper day! Unfortunately, anonymous comments are no longer allowed, there was just way too much spam.