Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Sample Block quilt with Half Square Triangle Zig Zag Border

My objectives for 2022 were to finish my UFOs (unfinished objects) and not buy any more fabric or thread. My stash is so big I will need to live to be 140 years old to use it all up. This sample block quilt started out from 12 blocks given to me by a lady who no longer quilted. I did not have any of the fabrics in my stash that are in these blocks.

After playing with lots of fabric in the stash, ended up with greens browns and pinks.

I used the embroidery unit on my Pfaff sewing machine to quilt these designs.
The back is pink flannel. I free motion quilted zigzags on the inside border as well as outside border.
These blocks were given to me in December 2018. Completed April 2022, better late than not at all. I used Electric Quilt 8 to design this quilt.

Lots of photos as a picture speaks a 1000 words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments give me quite a thrill. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and please have a super duper day! Unfortunately, anonymous comments are no longer allowed, there was just way too much spam.