Saturday, September 18, 2010

90 Years Young! Happy Birthday Art!

This is a half slab black forest cake purchased from the Heritage Coop Bakery in Brandon.  Yummy!
This is my father-in-law! :D
His sons
Grand-daughter with her fiancée.
Great grand-daughter and grand-daughter.
Common-in-law boyfriend & grand-daughter.
Grand-daughter &  Daughter-in-law.
Grandpa & Girlfriend
Personal Care Home  Lady & Grandpa
Blowing out the candles!  Then the batteries on my camera went dead... sad..sad.. sad. ~ no more photos for me. :-(

1 comment:

  1. I do not know if you get the first comment I sent. The machine is now working. Maria Verrier

    ReplyDelete

Your comments give me quite a thrill. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and please have a super duper day! Unfortunately, anonymous comments are no longer allowed, there was just way too much spam.