Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Paying it Forward - free home made gift!

Paying it forward, is doing a little something to say thank you, and gifting it to have it snowball.

To play, you must leave a comment to this post on or before Tuesday February 14, 2012.  On Wednesday, February 15,  I'll randomly draw three names, then I'll send these three people a hand-made gift. In so doing, the three winners also agree to pay it forward, and send out three hand-made gifts, too.

I responded to Margie's pay it forward post and received these lovely hand-made gifts today.
A pot holder, complete with mitered corners.  Very nice.
A  little pin cushion that is perfect for travel as the pins stick in the middle between card board, quilt batting, and fabric.  Margie has a tutorial for making this little beauty.  As luck would have it, purple is my favourite colour.
And this very pretty green bookmark.  I love all my hand-made gifts.  The tatting is beautiful.  Thank you very much Margie. ~dancing around the room with glee~~
 
Everyone is welcome to play.  However, please don't be anonymous as I will have no way to reach you if you win.  I knit dishcloths, sew tea towels, dinner napkins, shopping bags, hair towels, kitchen towels and other cool things.  Who knows? I might even make fancy pin cushions now that Margie showed me how. 

Good luck, I look forward to reading your comments and making gifts for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments give me quite a thrill. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and please have a super duper day! Unfortunately, anonymous comments are no longer allowed, there was just way too much spam.