Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Vancouver walk along the sea wall.

This is a floating restaurant surrounded by yachts in the marina. I took my niece Katie & her husband Kyle out to dinner here.
 One of the many luxury boats.
It was sunny and plus 15 degrees on Thursday evening.
 This is a clear acrylic sign with Cardero's hours of operation.
 A view from further down the walkway.
 
 
 The Seawall Bar & Grill is attached to the hotel where I stayed.
 A local sea gull out to impress the tourists...I was impressed!
 
 
 
 
 
 
The flowers and greenery were lovely.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments give me quite a thrill. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and please have a super duper day! Unfortunately, anonymous comments are no longer allowed, there was just way too much spam.