Monday, October 1, 2012

Combining and fall leaves

There is an abundance of activity on the prairies of Manitoba this time of year.
I shot this short video with my Iphone 4s on August 11, 2012 while walking my dog on 34th street south.  This harvest is on the field across the street and four blocks south of where I live.

The humming bird photos were taken on September 1, 2012 while enjoying a lovely summer evening with my husband and dog.
This feeder is hanging right beside my dining room windows.  I shot these photos and video from our deck with my  Ipone 4s.
 These wonderful fall leaves were taken on October 1, 2012.
These photos were taken with my Canon Rebel XT SLR camera using a Hoya cir-polarizing filter.
 
 
 
 
 
 My neighbour's tree across the street from our house.
 Looking up at the tree in our front yard.
 
 Ornamental gourds.
 The photos below were taken with my Iphone 4s on my dog walk this afternoon.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The weather forecast is for snow on Wednesday October 3rd, so we need to enjoy this lovely fall season while we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments give me quite a thrill. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and please have a super duper day! Unfortunately, anonymous comments are no longer allowed, there was just way too much spam.