Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Tammy's Craft Emporium Update

Good morning, my craft emporium is my favourite place in the world. 
This is part of the overflow area, where the furniture does not fit in the sewing room resides.
All the cutting, piecing and ironing happens here.
 Ms. Remington - the pink lady who does all the piecing.
My wall unit that holds notions, the three bottom drawers have knitting supplies, zippers, hook and loop tape, elastic, snaps, fasteners, clips and more thread.
There is no short supply of ribbons and buttons in the craft emporium either.
Husqvarna Lily 555 the queen of my sewing machine family.
 Bernina 930 and White Superlock 2000 serger.
Laptop and 24 inch flat screen tv with built in dvd player.  I run my embroidery and electric quilt software on this Acer laptop with Windows 8 as the software is not Mac compatible.
Embroidery thread, about 500 spools of it.
Contents of the three drawers of the desk the laptop and tv sit on.
 Apparently, thread is in abundance.
Notice the telescopic light, it has a florescent circular light with a maginifying glass in the middle, ideal for reading needle sizes and picking out tiny stitches.
 The Purple Princess!  I love, love this machine.
The magic closet is huge - stuffed floor to ceiling with fabric.  Yet, there is more fabric stored in other areas of the house.
It is fantastic to have such a large supply of fabric on hand.
Currently, I am working on a king size wedding guest book quilt for our niece who got married on September 21, 2013.  Here is a sneak peak full posts will follow soon.
Dear Readers, I hope you enjoyed this picture tour of my sewing places and would love to see your sewing rooms.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh! To die for...such an amazing space...thanks for sharing it with us...I'll go to bed dreaming of thread and space and sewing machines suited for every task!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sewing room has evolved quite a bit since I last looked in it. Looks like you'll have a lot of fun in there...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments give me quite a thrill. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and please have a super duper day! Unfortunately, anonymous comments are no longer allowed, there was just way too much spam.