These super red hot chilli peppers are the crown jewels of my garden.
- one dozen ripe finely chopped roma tomatoes
- a big handful of fresh curley parsley also finely chopped
- one tablespoon of crushed fresh black peppercorns
- five cloves of fresh minced or finely chopped garlic
- one teaspoon seasoning salt
- two tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- one quarter cup pure virgin olive oil
Fresh vegetables are so colourful.
We eat beets with butter, black pepper and a splash of red wine vinegar.
Or borcht, pickled beets and beets with horseradish relish.
Roma tomatoes ripening on the vine.
Super chilli peppers
Super chilli pepper disease?
Rosemary, enough said.
Flat leaf Italian parsley.
Purple pole beans.
This is another red bell pepper plant, the peppers are still green on this one.