Carrots, onions and little cucumbers.
Rounding up my veggies to pose for group photos.
Four sage leaves for the chicken noodle soup, I made.
Three sweet onions.
Hmmm another snapshot of those beans.
My red pepper hummus recipe:
- One 19 ounce can of chick peas drained and rinced
- Four pealed garlic cloves coarsely chopped or tossed in whole
- One red bell pepper, coarsely chopped seeds and stem removed
- One half cup coarsely chopped parsley
- One heaping tablespoon smooth peanut butter
- Freshly squeezed juice from one lemon or lime
- One tablespoon fresh ground black pepper
- About two ounces of extra virgin olive oil
Put all ingredients in food processor.
Process at high speed for 25 seconds.
Happy stitching, quilting, gardening and cooking.